1. How much space is required for the van?
The van is 6 meters long ,3 meters wide and 5.6 meters high.
2. Do we have to provide power when we hire you?
Yes, we require power for our lights when you hire us.
3. Can we hire you for weddings?
Yes, you can. We have done catering for many weddings and private parties.
4. Is there any minimum cost to hire the van?
Yes, the minimum cost is £1000 which includes the food costs.
5. Do you supply plates and cutlery?
Yes, when you hire us, we take care of end to end requirements. Cutlery, plates and napkins are not to be worried about.
6. We are unable to accommodate your van due to space issues can we still hire you?
Yes, we can do indoor pop up’s or provide catering take away.
7. Can you create a bespoke menu for us?
Yes, we can curate the menu as per your requirement.
8. What is the minimum spend per person?
Minimum spend can be £15 per person or lower depending on choice of menu and size of the event.The over all cost to hire our van will be £1000.
9. Is there a minimum booking fee required to hire you?
We take 25% advance payment at the time of booking and rest a week before the event date.
10. Is your food Halal?
Yes, we use Halal meat.